The Artsy Side of Bethany Arts and Events:
- Wine Tastings paired with Music – Augustana Arts is a repeat client that brings in a music group or soloists, and pairs it with a wine tasting event. Truly a fun experience, look for it in February! Find a link to Augustana on the Calendar and Contact page. A full list of links is provided for all our groups who perform music in one way or another.
- Conventions of all kinds happen here at Bethany. One to mention is the Colorado ACDA. They come for 3 days in July each year. 2023 Summer Workshop Monday July 17th – Wednesday July 19th Bethany Lutheran Church. Check them out!
- Concert Receptions are very popular to have in Fellowship Hall. Depending on the number of guests, the setup can be with or without table seating. Total space for seated guests- 150+ or 250 for standing room only.
- Candlelight Concerts in Fellowship Hall. This December 3, 2023, the Colorado Korean Chorus will host their 2nd year here at Bethany. Their normal location for this Christmas service was not available to them, so they had to improvise. A concert in the Fellowship Hall was born! It was beautifully staged with candles, and small Christmas lights. Very inspiring service. CKC performs on a regular basis in our Sanctuary a few times each year. Please check them out! Beautiful voices with orchestra is their normal concert.
- Christmas parties, concerts and events. One of our newest clients is the Intermountain Division of the Salvation Army. They hosted their concert at Bethany last December. Santa came to visit the children, and the music was just spectacular!
- Weddings! Bethany spaces are perfect for that traditional and not so traditional wedding ceremony. We offer lots of extras with each wedding package, and love helping with special requests.
- More information can be found on the Wedding page.
All Church Related Events:
If your event is truly church related, please call Sarah, she will be happy to talk with you about your event. Call the church at 303-758-2820.
Bethany Arts and Events covers all musical performances, practice spaces, and concerts, non-member weddings, and music inspired events.
The EVENT side, if it relates to music, or is non-secular in nature, then please give Barbara Seaton a call. Hope that helps!
Either way, one of us will be sure to make your event a success.
Bethany’s Fellowship Hall is a wonderful space to host receptions, rehearsal dinners, wine tasting events and more. Small performances; recitals, quintets, quartets of all kinds have used this space. Ask us how this space may work for you!
- Small sound system
- Screen – plug and play presentations from your laptop.
- Commercial kitchen next to Fellowship Hall
- Set up for 50-250 guests; many configurations available for this space. 3,000 sq. ft.
- 6-8 bistro style tables, 10-12 round tables and chairs, and banquet tables are available for this space. More tables can be added. Please inquire.
- Sit down events, plan on 150 total.
Bethany’s Great Hall
- Sound system
- projectors and screens available in each section of the Great Hall.
- Multi-functional space. Can be divided into 3 separate rooms, or open into one large space. 3,000 sq. ft.
- Wonderful for conferences, rehearsal space and more.
Bethany’s Music Wing consists of 4 rehearsal spaces, and a private lobby area.
- 312 Rehearsal / Lecture Hall is the largest of the music wing rooms. This room has a Yamaha grand piano.
- Weekly rehearsals
- Small to medium recitals
- 314, 315, 316 are 3 smaller rehearsal spaces for groups of up to 20. Room 315 and 316 can be opened into one large, flexible space. Each room has an upright piano for your use.
Bethany Chapel is used for smaller services, events, and funerals. This space is available with Pastor approval.
Lower Level of Bethany Lutheran Church rooms that may be used as necessary include:
412 Youth Room and other smaller classrooms.
West Courtyard has many uses, outdoor events, concerts, weddings and more. Having a big event? Tents can be setup in this space to accommodate much larger sizes.
East Courtyard is the interior outdoor space, it is used for small gatherings, luncheons and just a nice space to relax.